German Reformation Church
The German Reformation Church built in 1863 — 1865 in the spirit of north European medieval architecture is a creation of G. Bosset. The look of the church built of red bricks and crowned with a tall two-tier Steeple with a spire, integrated Romanesque and early Baltic Gothic features and forms. The temple beautifully enclosed the corner of Morskaya Street and the Moika Embankment and considerably enriched the panorama of the river.
Fate was merciless to this creation by G. A. Bosset. The Reformation Church was radically altered in 1930x, and transformed into a gloomy block of the Communications Employees’ Cultural Center.