General Staff Museum
The General Staff Building is part of St. Petersburg Hermitage Museum. It is an enormous white-and-yellow building half-encircling the Palace Square – completed in 1829 and meant to house the General Staff, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Finance Ministry.
The museum is dedicated to the Russian history of the first quarter of the 19th century, Napoleonic wars and Empire architecture. Bonnard, Félix Edouard Vallotton, and Art Nouveau exhibits are also held here.